Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 115

Double-page supporter
This was a very cute chapter. However, I'm confused by the last 2 pages. What happened?

Dex-chan lover
@Garadox I know, but they also have his corpse there. If there's a corpse, he can try to make a shadow soldier.

Holy fuck !!! There is no misunderstanding, he basically understood that she is intrested in HIM and not his power !!! HOLY SHIT

I wonder if his power might corrupt him or something? Dungeon monsters seem to not think of him as human which might indicate that the change he has undergone isn't without consequences.

Oh another chapter and another fix of this crack!
That warning though, seems like it's about to get serious!
Now the long wait until next week, ahh it hurts!

Dude you got SO handsome 😍 but honestly I’m so excited to see where this is going!

Dex-chan lover
@Wulfleyn He changed for sure, and the lady in this chapter said he doesn't borrow the power, so we can safely assume it's his own power from his inside. And based on the warning at the last part, the power may be alive or something to corrupt him or take over his body.

Fed-Kun's army
I might be mis remembering, or I just didn't read the LN right, but wasn't kamish's corpse basically intact? if i remember correctly everything on it was so tough that there was almost no one who could actually make equipment from it.

Users who are viewing this thread