Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 116

If you by chance wondering of what chapter this is on the novel, i can tell you.

Here you go,
this manhwa chapter is on chapter 138 on the novel, so if you want to spoil the content of this manhwa, you can starting from chapter 139

Edit : Don't thanks me nor bully me. Just click Like and Subscribes, don't forget to share it to your friends and activates the notifications bell.

Code:
(👍🏻 1k)
Code:
(👎🏻 34)
Code:
(Share)
Code:
(SUBSCRIBED 🔕)

Oh Lord. This was THAT arc! Could someone refresh my brain please? If I remember correctly. . . .
because his "shadow exchange" skill has a cool down of three hours he's not able to exchange with the shadow he gave to protect his sister since he just used it. And so he kind of tries to speed-run through this dungeon he's about to enter even though it's almost border line an S-Rank one. And I'm not 100% on this, but wasn't something suppose to happen to his sister even with the shadow soldier there?
Anyways, thank you for any spoilers to help clear this up. Been so long since I read this. >_<;

Dex-chan lover
@BlueCatMage

It’s pretty much that. His
sister got traumatized by the event, but basically his high orc shadows delayed the orcs coming through the gate before he arrived

Man I didn't want this arc to come so soon lmao
This is when
everything starts to fall apart and all heavy shit happens

Man im really just glad that the author didn't forget about juhee like he did in the novel at least she's mentioned
also one of my favorite part in the story is finally gonna happen,
it's not that i like jin ah is traumatize. it the slaughter of the orcs

Aggregator gang
Most reader in here are spoiling too much stories which is ruined my mood to read. I want to read peacefully but some of them are dont know the boundaries to limit the content. Because of that, stories are not worthy to read since readers already know what happened next.
I know spoil a bit is fine, but this is too much since they said : "this is best one and etc etc etc" almost on all comments. Why dont you guys try to hold it back and said it when the chapter is released instead of upcoming chapter???

Dex-chan lover
I just hope the manwha changes his decisions nearing the ending tbh(since I iirc the author mentioned getting lazy towards the end in the epilogue afternotes, or rather was evident)
(don't read this if you hate spoilers, the tag is there for those who are fine with spoilers of what happened in the novel but might not happen in the manwha)
About deciding to reset everything or the part where the dad dies, instead make him live but with an injury hard to heal or something.. i am not ready for more dead dad feels

@Gudachiz
personally I really liked how it ended, even with resetting everything since it gave everyone a chance to live a normal non-traumatized life, even the dad who had died, but jin woo still keeps his powers and everything... but to each their own :)

Users who are viewing this thread