Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 116

@Hoono if I recall correctly, Jin Woo wants to solo every gate that his guild will be assigned to so he can level up faster.

Thanks for the chapter!

Man, hope that I can keep up with the pace. I don't know why he really had to reject Cha Hae-In for his guild. Guess I'll just watch the story unfold.

Uhm, three scenes, really? Isn't the pacing really slow for the past like a dozen or so chapters?

@Dadidu

Excellent question, I have no idea. The idea of a manhwa without romance though... I think it would be a nice change of pace; the MC not needing to do the "damsel in distress" route again.

Fed-Kun's army
Big hand, small head.. Oh wait, more like normal head, HUGE hand. Damn dying when your head is crushed like an egg.. That must hurt like hell. Press F for that kid.

@DatOneGuy no I'm not talking about the action, I'm talking about how thin the actual plot is spread over a chapter recently.
I might be imagining things, but this feels waay slower than the pace it had at the first third of the season one.
There's very little happening each chapter. I mean three scenes of which 2 are secondary characters talking is kinda meh in terms of pacing. There's also a lot of unnecessary talks and useless info. Feels shallow at times.
And the inner monologue of the MC is lacking massively, I might want to go and re-read it from the start to compare it to the beginning, but I don't feel like we're followin the same main character that was introduced in yhe beginning. It's not that he has changed a lot, it's just those changes are seamlessl and aren't followed through by an explanation of some sorts.
I could talk for ages but can't be bothered to write more on the phone atm.

time to put this on hold for a couple of months then binge the hell out of it

@shizomist, I think (hope) it's just the calm as @DatOneGuy said. It seems to just be the downside of comics. At least with actual novels, you can get through the lull pretty quick, but when it's spread out over weeks or months, it loses the effect of world/plot building and turns into a drag. Here's to hoping for some good development Soon(TM).

Dex-chan lover
@Dlee0095 Just a few errors I noticed. Thought to tell you
1. The panel where Jin woo is watching laptop it should be "The physical size" instead of "They physical size"
2. The panel where Jin woo is thinking of Jin Ah took her umbrella, it should be Jin Ah instead of Jin An

Thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread