Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 117

Aggregator gang
The question is which shadow does she have. I would imagine he would leave her with someone strong.

While she has a shadow. Which one is it and how strong? Able to take on multiple, who knows how many orcs?

There should be a reason (story-wise) probably, but I hope it's not too dramatic of a rescue. I would prefer a soon and easy orc slapping and saving.

I was boutta say Finnish yo fockin mission boi but then I remember shadow bros and is all good.

Has the pacing has gotten a lot slower or is it just me?

Dex-chan lover
iirc she has one of the orc generals that served the giant orc mage in her shadow, tho I may be recalling incorrectly

@bakauguu she has one of Tusk's previous generals, however he alone is not as strong as to fight multiple orcs on its own

@bakauguu I'm pretty sure it was two of the orc generals that are protecting her. Seeing as it'll be high level orcs vs scouts, the shadows will win easily.

Dex-chan lover
Well in a way it makes sense that a shadow orc would be too damn stupid to proactively protect her without being told to.

Dex-chan lover
@GodBroccoli11

He'll leave the dungeon and tp to her sister, but Beru's going to be asigned as Knights protector and bodyguard alongside a crew of ants with the order "protect and help the humans"

Also, she has 3 shadow with her.
1 of the former Tusks generals and 2 normal HIGH orcs.

OOOH HIS SISSTER!! He has that red shadow orc protecting her doesn't he??? Will that be enough though???

bad bois are going to show up
f4.png
chapter 80 if someone want to know

Users who are viewing this thread