Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 117

@AriesBro who do you think the orcs were referring to in the last panel "the human with magic power", she is right besides jin-woos sister

Fed-Kun's army
@bakauguu looking at how the author making a clutch by making the MC arrived late in Jeju Island arc, I doubt it would be that easy. Drama would come sooner or later.

@Lilabun For basic scout orcs against an orc general and 2 high orcs that are protecting her she's safe til mc pops in.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
Well she deff has a shadow on her, I just wonder if he will teleport to her or will the shadow just fight

When i read this part in the novel i was listening to this song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04F4xlWSFh0

Dex-chan lover
Pigs got out of their pin and started rooting wildly.

Guess it's time to call the butcher.

She’ll be fine, I remember sung jin woo put a couple orcs and a orc general in her sisters shadow

Dex-chan lover
oh fuck. I wasn't invested in the high school part, since I thought it was just setting up the plot, until the sister showed up there.

The whole gate that no one noticed bc it's an empty classroom even if they have devices to locate the gates when they appear is still dumb. Just for the sake of the plot

So its either the Mc's sister that has magical powers or the girl next to the sister. If not then it's from the shadows

Double-page supporter
You people still bitching about them not sensing the gate: Keep reading, and keep quiet. You'll figure out why this is happening. I swear, you people...

Supporter
Only 167 hours until the next chapter. <checks clock again> 166 hours and 59 minutes...

Users who are viewing this thread