Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 117

Aggregator gang
@sambenmaggie I am also LN reader too, but I know my place by not going to spoil anything I already know since doing that means I am an idiot who dont know about etiquette and rules.

Oh man! I don't reccomend that! "Deal with her first" yea, Mc bout to rip you to shreds. But if I remember correctly he just used shadow transfer so it's on cooldown. I wonder if his shadow is still protecting her and if so why hasn't it made a move yet... Guess I gotta wait!

I mean, as a manga, or manhua, reader only, I know his sister survives. We know he has a shadow on her protecting her, and that is not a spoiler, he had a few shadows following key people to him, he had set it up a few chapters back...

I think "Deal with her first" is referring to Jin-Ah's friend, Song-I, who MC took to the red gate in Chapter 47. She's the girl with the mole under her eye. I believe the High-orc shadows are still with Jin-Ah. So no need to worry. Once MC is notified, he flew back with Kaisel. All these tension is for nothing.

most of us already have a guess of what is going to happen, but the cliffhanger is still just so - !!!

Fed-Kun's army
I'm kinda annoyed they skipped over jin woo teaching that hotshot a lesson. In the novel he summons, I believe, igris and iron in front of and behind the guy, so that when he back away from one, he runs into the other. scares the hell out of him.

and Oh boy I can't wait to see jin woo pissed in the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
She has a shadow, so I want to believe that everything is gonna be okay

jesus fucking christ if she dies im yeeting someone off a building
I really wish jin woo wasnt in that raid

Users who are viewing this thread