Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 117

oohh about time to make Jin-woo feel fear again (or generally feel anything)

thank you for this chapter :)

@NurarihyonNurarihyon We don't know how the gate detection system works. There might be a threshold. Bear in mind that as has been implied in previous gates, the nature of the gates are changing, escalating. It was previously unheard of for gates to upgrade in nature, nor the increase of frequency of them opening. Plus, they're no longer the big ones that open slowly. These might be factors why the Hunter Association can't keep up.

EDIT: Before I get chewed up, yes I've read the novel, but what I wrote up there is based on everything implied already quite clearly, with guesses that a person who haven't read the novel can reasonably make where appropriate.

Hey! At Tappytoon they are up to 116. If you want to support to the Author you can watch few commercials and buy the chapters. 😉

Dex-chan lover
Would be darkly humorous if those were female orcs sent into the girl’s restroom

Fed-Kun's army
His sister will survive guys! I know that might sound evident since she is the MC's sibling but with this webtoon, not at all. So many massacres are about to occur.

Dont like his entrance at the gate. In the novel he went there in stealth mode and surprised everyone since he arrived there last minute.

Mod Edit: Removed the moderated spoiler message.

Damn. How they can succeed with these **** cliffhangers?!

Another week of waiting.

Aggregator gang
Look on how those readers who kept spoiling and bitching about this that etc, you guys literally ruined other readers who want to read it. If you guys already read Novel, please dont give them spoiler alert or everyone get bored to read it because they already know what happened next and wont bother to read anymore.
If you want to know what happened next, READ LN and just shut up since you already know entirely. Thats why I hate those IDIOTS who never understand about rules at all

@hartex92 It's even worse when they pretend they didn't read it, and then make perfect predictions about future plot points. Bunch of losers. I don't know what I expected from people who enjoy shittily translated webnovels.

Dex-chan lover
I've done my fair share of complaining when the manhwa gets something wrong from the novel (which is pretty often), but I absolutely love the execution of this chapter. Those are exactly the faces of despair I expected to see.

WAIT ISN'T THAT HIS SISTER!?

His sister is in this school but she wasn't among those who got killed just now, if that's what you're asking.

Dex-chan lover
@hartex92

It really grinds my gears as an LN reader. I chose to shut my mouth because I know I might inadvertently drop spoilers. I constantly see LN readers do that fake shit where they pretend they're just manga readers hypothesizing and miraculously getting everything right 50 chapters in advance.

No one cares if you "predicted it correctly 6 months ago" so quit faking and dropping spoilers. On that same note, telling people their guesses are true/false is spoiling. People should have the right to make wild predictions without fear of others ruining their fun. Other spoilers include: "Oh, its about to get good" and "Twist is incoming", and similar comments. Don't say that shit.

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah I figured this would be her school, and sure enough!

Users who are viewing this thread