Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 117

Double-page supporter
Doesn't our MC have his shadows following his fam? I feel like the shadows should have come out by now, or alerted MC by now.

Dex-chan lover
Wait who the fuck is the long haired chick? I thought the girl next to her was the one with magic energy

So, if I remember correctly, she has one of the High Orc warlords and a couple of other regular non-Orc soldiers guarding her. I know he left more than one guardian in her shadow.

Also, that looks like Han Song-I (the E-Rank Hunter that was in the Red Gate with Jin-Woo) with her. So that’s probably her magic that the orcs are sensing.

Group Leader
Why did you waste your shadow exchange skill like that now it's on cooldown. Ahhh....

Dex-chan lover
Cheap drama, they showed Sung Jin-Woo assigning her shadow guards in an earlier chapter last season. She's literally the safest person in the world atm.

Dex-chan lover
I hope the shadow guards clean everything up, and then everyone just has to stand around awkwardly with the shadows until Jin Woo gets out of the gate and can clear things up.

I believe she has a shadow guard protecting her. Also, her mother has shadow guards protection. Furthermore, there are shadow guards patrolling the neighborhood. I am not sure my statement is true.

Let’s go mad sung jin woo comin right up also correct me if I'm wrong but isn’t his ability to exchange shadow on cool-down?? But i guess his sister have high orc shadows and some knight she’ll be safe can’t wait for the next chapter to come out

Arg, this pain, I remember it now. The pain of having to wait a week until the next chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread