Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 117

Fed-Kun's army
@musicfreak12
@norruStarbreak10
oh right i forgot, when i see the novel again, the shadow he put in his sister is one of the general high orcs, he'll fight the orcs while jin-woo is on the way to the school

Dex-chan lover
@DictatorDuckaroo
You really overestimated him. His instantaneous movement is akin to jumping, rather than running. He already know his target and the surrounding area, like "jumping", he can hardly control his direction once he do until he arrived at target location. It's not like he is a flash where he see everything slowly while running. "Jumping" over a really long distance is really risky, as he can't predict what will be on his way since he doesn't have clairvoyance. Not to mention the waste of energy by just doing that. Else, he wouldn't have to use his shadow swap, like, ever again.

Man in the novel
this is the point where everything start to fall apart
, I can't wait ffs

For those who cannot wait (spoiler for the next 2-3 chapters):
MC already had a few soldiers in her shadow. They will come out and protector her until he arrives. After that, it will be bloodbath for the orcs. About the current Gate, MC will leave another shadow there and it will carry them throughout the Gate.

Dex-chan lover
Oof, man that was intense and only more so since I happened to be listening to Selbina from the FF 11 soundtrack at the end. I never cease to be impressed with this artist's ability to render these scenes. Thank you for translating!

Users who are viewing this thread