Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 117

jin woos sister? oh boy. latom for the orcs. theyre gonna wish they stayed in the hole that they emerged from. they sure as hell are gonna regret winning the sperm race

holy shit i cant wait for
jin woos summon to appear! fights like these are always so freaking cool!

Not sure why have you @Daviot made his @Streat comment a spoiler. Unless your categorization include anything and everything from the novel regardless of whether the events have happened in the manhua or not.
I haven't read the novel and what I'm saying is that he's commented on what has happened already (i.e., in this chapter) and therefore it should be treated as a normal comment.

Double-page supporter
Damn this chapter is brutal... Many innocent lives are dead and it is a teenage student to say the least. With how much blood splatter across the room, i can't think how many chidren died in this school. Just from the phone call and that last scene, the student were killed in a brutal way.

I hope from this point MC can learn to show a bit more compassion to save people instead just focusing on leveling up. Because all this time, even though he has the power to protect he only save them for last minute. I hope he can develop from this especially this time the sister is included.

thanks for all the spoilerr,
but thats not helping at all, i still want to read next chap as soon as possible !

I guess at least they're not the "we breed through rape" kind of orcs... That would've soured my mood.

Double-page supporter
Prediction...
His sister has shadow warriors hiding in her shadow... they will come out and protect the students

Fed-Kun's army
@m4ng4 Technically what Streat said did not happen in the manga, so I don’t see why it shouldn’t be spoiler. It’s knowledge that a manga reader would be unable to gather otherwise (because the artist changed the events slightly).

If for example, a manga has X killing Y and then in its LN, X tortures Y then kills Y. To discuss the act of torture with manga readers would counted as spoiler won’t it? You don’t really know any of us here who might wanna read the novels later...

My rule of thumb is to spoiler-box anything that a typical reader cannot obtain from the medium they’re viewing.

@kn1000a Nah. Don't be technical with me. If it's as you said, I would proly bar half the comment section for any of my arbitrary rule-of-thumb. Spoilers count only for events after the current scenario .eg. this chapter. If the said "already-happened-current-event" differs from the source, as it did happen in this manhua, then it won't be repeating itself in this adaption. When this happens, that info is just extra and not a spoiler unless, you or Mangadex is dealing with LN, novels (of all kinds) and etc., which I highly doubt coz this was not a LN discussion page.

Users who are viewing this thread