Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 118

Even if this isnt exactly amazing in terms of writing, its still far better than some / if not most series out there in the same genre/vein. Anyhow, the art certainly carries the series in a lot of respects but at least the writing is consistent in its quality.

Fed-Kun's army
Half chapter missing? I’m aware of the mighty fight to be the first group to launch the chapter, but no need to do it in such a bad way...

@jackty89 true but the missing portion of the manhwa also has the MC look at the skill and see that it's on cooldown so it'll remind those who did not remember about it.

Again, I wish for the translators to please update the chapter with the missing portions when they're able.

Was it just me or was this shorter? I mean there was alot going on this chapter, but if I were to sum it up it would be: "Orcs pop outta sisters shadow. Jin flies out of portal"

It's just.. Unsatisfactory? I guess..

Edit: Wait I'm only reading comments now, did they cut some pages?
I regret nothing..

Dex-chan lover
Fucking awesome.
Sometimes a series is like 'well, they're an s-rank, but you'll only ever do something really cool once or punch things really hard, nothing that'll really differentiate them from any other rank'
And then there's a riding a mother fucking dragon in a rain storm.

In case anyone wants to know why he isn't swapping. He swapped to get there on time and it is on CD.
@Kyrieo

Double-page supporter
This is why he shouldn't waste his swap abilities for something like just getting to a raid. There was literally no need to do that, he could have just gotten there normally. Hubris gets to the best of people, but then we all know he's gonna arrive in time to save her, so guess I'm just griping about nothing essentially.

Users who are viewing this thread