Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 120

Eh when he's already spent the entire manga easily bulldozing through any enemy he comes into conflict with, doing the same thing only a bit angrier doesn't really have much of an impact.

Fed-Kun's army
Fuccccck I love Wednesday.. I can’t wait for next week, this is too good

Oh damn... Because the MC left, he doesn't know that he has become a monarch in their world. But somehow Beru knows about this and hasn't told him yet.

Rigth, Badass Beru 😂. "WE WERE CHOSEN AND... YOU WEREN'T" 🤣🤣🤣
In Spain children many years ago used to sing "Chincha rabiña que tengo una piña" to mess with other children. Just reminded me

With the MC leaving the dungeon, Beru has now taken over the role of MC for the duration of the raid.

I just read this chapter with score- "Trinkets to kill a Prince" from "Iron Man 1" in the background! I got chills over my spine- did set right mood!

@xxxNothingxxx
no they are actually the soldiers of shadow monarch ,
remember a couple chapters earlier when he was leaving they were clearing aa path for him? that is bcoz they recognize he is their monarch
all the dungeon monsters are actually the armies of all the monarchs
further information to make you understand will be spoiling too much so tell me if you are interested as I have read the novel

Anyone remember what he looked like in the first chap?
@Harsh_Solanki I'm interested, just make sure you mark it with a spoiler tag to not ruin it for other people. Plz @ me

@LESFMM
Yea your right there was another shadow monarch at one point, but Jin is currently the up and coming monarch in training he isn’t fully the monarch yet, that’s all am going to say since it gets confusing when we talk about why he’s becoming the new monarch and why there has to be a new one and so forth, good job though.

Okay so
jinwo's powers are from the og Shadow Monarch, and that's why the linch (?) Knows the shadow monarch.(read the novel to find out what happeneds)

Users who are viewing this thread