Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 120

Okay so far what I've put together is that there are monarchs for different elements, remember on the ant island towards the end where 2 entities were walking and one of them dropped all the hunters there and put them to sleep. Im pretty sure in the beginning when Sung was on the altar he was possessed by the shadow monarch or perhaps the shadow monarch is lying dormant in him. My proof is when he was fighting tusk, tusk asked if sung was the monarch because of the aura that was coming out of him, also when the 2 entities were walking through the island they said they sensed the shadow monarchs energy and they pondered as to why he would help the humans. Remember when the chick that breaks through peoples limits peered into him she exclaimed that something was staring back at her giving further proof to this theory. Let me know what you guys think.

@Pandawanka

I haven't read the novel past the current manga so I have no idea, but I've heard great things about the upcoming chapters so we'll see how everything goes.

why was it so funny when he said "we were chosen...and you weren't" like LMAO he's just rubbing it in their faces

Lol, Beru, so savage. For those that don't remember, Beru ate the head of that S-Rank Healer from the Jeju island raid.

Pun

im satisfied with this chapter. finally 1 good chapter in season 2. curious about what jin-woo is/ has inside him

Power Uploader
I don't know if the chapter is too short if it's just me who reads it in a lightning fast pace, this is what happens when they make us wait a whole week, god damn it I need more

Dex-chan lover
things i learned:
1. the ants can speak
2. the ants mess around with the humans
3. mc has an own dungeon he doesnt know about

Thank you for the chapter!!!!
That was super satisfying after all the suspense lol
I simp hard for jinwoo, seeing him care for his sister was the cutest thing. It is interesting and convenient that shadow Beru can heal. I cannot wait for the next chapter >~<

Group Leader
Something the webtoon adaptation mentioned but glossed over a bit is why the ants ate the enemies. In the light novel, it's explained a bit more how the ants knew to devour the defeated undead, because the arch lich would just revive them again. If they're eaten by the ants, though, they can't be revived.

Alright its either galaxy or 1iq brain theory time
first of all I havent read the novel so this is just me speculating but who knows if its true. My Hypothesis regarding what we saw in the last scene of the chapter is that there might be or might have been another shadow monarch, my base for this is the choice in art regarding how the licht looks in the way that he has the same shadow effect as jinwoo´s shadows, now this could mean that the litch in it of itself is a shadow of the other monarch or is just related in some other way in my opinion I think its the latter, because he seemed surprised when beru said that it was not chosen wich I think means being a shadow, but the lich also said that he would report to the monarch wich might emply that there is another one, and would explain how he recogniced that the ants were shadows given that they all have the same shadow effect. Although this hypothesis has some problems when you consider the conversation with the weird monster monarch dudes regarding jinwoo and also because I am basing this on an artistic detail of the manhwa
If you have read the novel and respond to me with the answer to this hypothesis I would apreciate putting a spoiler tag on it

Users who are viewing this thread