Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 120

@Harsh_Solanki]
So is Sun Jing Woo the new monarch? Also, how long will it take before we learn about this

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.
Bruh Fuck
Mb to anyone who saw this comment before the mods edited
I apologize, i thought me and the guy i @ were the only ones who could see it

Yess the MONARCH stuff is coming 😆😆 I'm so excited to see it get drawn!!

Damn, the Arch Lich is dead when SJW isn't around..
Else he gonna get a general and one which can summon an army by itself..
Welp, it's good plot though else SJW gonna get extreme power boosts for his armies and the stories will be too spoiled with his OPness..

@Ashenz

Would've been cool. A necromancer summoning a necromancer that summons a necromancer which might be able to summon necromancers.

alot of ppl are talking about how the lich is already a creature of the dead and how it would work out for Sun Jing Woo to control it, however it seems he already has an affinity with those "aligned" with death. An example being from the last chapter where the undead soldiers where literally just letting him and his ppl (the other guild) walk by unharmed. Even allowing themselves to be killed without defending themselves. I think that the Liches army and the Lich himself are, on instinct almost, told to obey and follow the Sun Jing Woo. With all the other demons hinting at the rise of a new king and the lich himself referring to the shadow soldiers as the "Shadow Monarchs" army. I think hes not only been changed into smth other than human, but that its almost a prophecy for the demons to follow the Shadow Monarch, aka Sun Jing Woo.

Epic chapter as always.

@KreamPunk He technically has always been the monarch since the system first arrived, most of his powers were just sealed. Leveling up releases more of the restraints. Coming soon, when he goes back to the double dungeon he'll become "aware" of what's inside him.

Am I the only one that realise that Beru used almost the same words as our MC in one of the chaps? 😂 Like father like son

Arch Liches just wanted to be chill bro, they didn't even try to dungeon break.

I have to wonder though how many MONARCHs are in there?
If he's the shadow one, then are there other elemental ones?
Ice monarch, fire? Earth? etc etc

God damn, this whole series needs to be made into an anime. This whole thing is just way too awesome.

Aggregator gang
"We have been chosen and you're not" Omg that line was so cool

Users who are viewing this thread