Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 121

@Harjeli well first of all I might be reading for free but they still get paid for the translation through patreon.
And it’s not because I don’t pay that I can’t criticize, especially when others made better release. I’m only saying that it would be far better if they did the very easy task to change font and put less intrusive watermark. Which btw are pretty useless.
Kid.

@goodhunter

No its not. Her function for the story is just like that. Just to fill the name to make a guild. Thats all.

Its almost the same when the vice guild master (forgot his name) sister came to the story. Her role just to see MC is a good guy.

Many characters and plot are wasted on this story.

XD ARGHHHHHHHH!!!! SO COOL!!!! THIS DEVELOPMENT!!!!
YES YES YOU NEED TO ACCOMMODATE HIM, IT'S NOT UNREASONABLE WHEN IF HE HAS THAT MUCH POWER, RULES MADE TO KEEP PEOPLE SAFE SO I BELIEVE THERE'S NO PROBLEM YES YES YESSS AH SO COOL!!!
and poor her, don't get discouraged!! >,<

Thank you for the chapter! ❤️ Lol that whole building is shaking. Don’t forget to support the official if you can!

hyped for the next chapter. this manhua is amazing. waifu got triggered in the end i see lmao.

Fed-Kun's army
@Nago sorry but it’s really complicated and I really don’t want to spoil it because it’s a really important part that if it gets spoiled ruins the upcoming parts

Goddamn. I love me some girls with purple hair man. The women in this manhua are gorgeous.

It is a simple question proposed by that guild old man (that I cannot remember who he was, I did not actively follow the story): Do you bend the law, if the right way cost more?

Users who are viewing this thread