Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 122

Dex-chan lover
...as one that has read the novel...lookin forward to how “someone” dies and how “someone” is going to be angry

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Huh...If he is scaling...then maybe the gates / monsters themselves also scale so it can match his power?
Then he may be indirectly putting the world in danger > .>ll

its late comment but i kind of wanted to see him adding the s ranker woman that was interested in sung.....faster next chappter please

Ya'll am i the only one who shipped jinwoo with juhee (the b rank healer), she had crushed on jinwoo when jinwoo is still young and naive. also jinwoo break his promise, he promised juhee that he would eat a meal together with juhee at her hometown- Busan. Yes i still remember all of this

I love the little humorous bits that the author/artist throw in here and there, like Tusk being all shy with reporters taking pictures of him lol.. so cute. :p

Kinda missed the point about why he didn't accept the blond chick in the guild? And now this celeb is the 3rd founding member... well they (jinwoo and blondie, cant remember her name) are going to end up together in the end probably, dunno.

@kaumrebahan
"Ya'll am i the only one who shipped jinwoo with juhee (the b rank healer), she had crushed on jinwoo when jinwoo is still young and naive. also jinwoo break his promise, he promised juhee that he would eat a meal together with juhee at her hometown- Busan. Yes i still remember all of this"
damn I had completely forgotten about that girl... wonder if she is going to make an appearance at some point... xD

@Haiuli I think she made an appearance in the island raid although she didn't really do anything and only for like one panel.

Fed-Kun's army
Not gonna lie, I like the design of the Nagas in this.

Also, Tusk is adorable for the cameras. I like that his Shadows can have personality.

Fed-Kun's army
@kaumrebahan

I personally ship him with the demon princess, hilarious personality, but I remember the original girl.

Definitely better than the Blonde who likes him cause he smells good.

lmao "it wasn't a raid" and "one-sided massacre" is a massive understatement to me it looked like a bee keeper harvesting honey

Aggregator gang
Our Boi Igris getting the hype and attention he deserves. One man guild is understatement indeed.
Oh that last panel..... Did we finally get a gate worthy of making out mc go all out? Let's go!

Users who are viewing this thread