Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 123

@athenasmile Except that's only partially true
Since his father doesn't die until after the point in time the manga is currently at. So I expect them to match up when the time comes.

@leogx9r ikr i expected him to have blonde semi-long hair and a slender build like the typical narcissistic prince-syndrome characters

I read from chapter 1 to 123 in a day. Jesus this is good. The drawings are amazing.. I now regret I didn't appreciate the past 123 chapters.... How long between releases?

@RepstarFox
Exactly, countries spend much more on something lot less useful sounding.. I mean yeah Yuri doesn't seem like a "nice guy" lol, I guess they have an option to sacrifice the safety of their people because they don't like his personality, but that would be foolish. Sounded to me that the guy they were talking about, that Thomas, requires even more for his services... since that other dude actually said they cant afford him, but apparently they can afford Yuri-

Dunno, I'm getting the vibe that Yuri is going to somehow mess up the situation and then our hero needs to come in and clean up the mess :p

Dex-chan lover
@KLGChaos
So you're just an idiot then, just gives me a reason to point and laugh at you since when challenged on the stupid things you've said you immediately break down crying and have no answer.

@RepstarFox
Trying to talk sense into this guy is a lost cause, though your efforts are noted and appreciated.

@ShionSinX

Oh yeah forgot that was what happened. Lmao. 23 S Rank Japanese hunters, 20 died in Jeju Island, 3 left.

Yeah my memory kinda fogged up on that one.

Dex-chan lover
@Trikxx I dont remember if it was four teams of five each including Goto on one of them or if it was 21 total (the team with Goto having six), but yeah all of them died, and it was said that their guild had all S rank Japanese hunters.

@ShionSinX

Im pretty sure all 20 went to Jeju island. Then the total number of S Rank Japanese hunters was 21 or 23. I assumed it was 23 since when Yuri Orlov was gonna block the gate, he only had 3 S Rankers as back up.

Dex-chan lover
@Trikxx Yuri is Russian tho?
Japan is hiring him off, hes not from there. I dont remember if there were other S ranks when he was there to shield off the Japan S gate, but not Japanese as all of their S ranks died on the novel.

Dex-chan lover
@Trikxx on the novel there werent any Japanese S ranks left, but we know that wasnt the case on the manhwa. Tho we know
it wouldnt be enough anyway, Jin Woo will still have to clear it by himself later.

I'm surprised by the lack of comments about the fact that he's got 840 shadows saved, especially since the last time I remember seeing his shadow limit was when he got his first 50 shadow knights.

Users who are viewing this thread