Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 140

There's a typo in the name I think on page 12. In issue 138 it was translated as Christopher Reid and now it was written as Red. Could also be Reed. ^^

For the people who are confused at what these strangers are, it'll be explained in the future, just wait those agonising days for a new chapter every week :'D

Wowowowow Beru being a secretary is so cuteee

Hmmm there must be something with the Fire Guy, did i miss something?

Dex-chan lover
i have the same complaints that i did when i read the LN, they have absolutely no evidence pointing towards MC's dad being the culprit they also only have info from a person that they know is unreliable and hates MC to base his character and motives from. there is nothing at all showing that he's an enemy of mankind in fact the opposite, he cooperated with the humans after he came out of the dungeon and even saved civilians lives. it's such a bullshit plot point.

Dex-chan lover
tbh i also kinda wonder how the father survive

did he got monarch's power as well?

edit: @sakurachii no, his father tried to warn about monarchs existence but thanks to certain dumbass, he cant inform it

This is the point where the plot goes boom, explodes and whatever's left goes downhill so fast you can't even see it. I really really really hope they fix it in the manwha.
@doomer

I just wish they'd let my boi Ignis rank up so he could talk. The things that exasperated commander would say!

Double-page supporter
Wow
(I’m not getting any 502s)
(I was expecting at least 25 errors to appear)

Users who are viewing this thread