Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 140

Dex-chan lover
@masterbladero I barely understood that but yes. "it's just for plot"
I thought they couldn't figure out who he is though, like who he is a dad of since they proclaimed him as a monster. not to mention his faced wasn't even shaved during that period, either that or I'm forgetting some contextual evidence.

For people complaining that jin-woo is edgy now, take note that something died in him the moment he got the Shadow monarch/ Ruler.

@IrregularPerson I thought Il-hwan told them his identity to verify himself as human to those people but I think they took it at face value. They did have his file so they regardless if they believed his identity, they know Il-hwan is related to Jinwoo.
To the States, his identity as human was dubious, but they only proclaimed him a monster in the end because he demolished one of their S-rank.

Dex-chan lover
I am still utterly confused about the structure of the rulers and monarchs. So many vague things keep being added on top of one another while only a few are being answered.

Dex-chan lover
Awwhhh man, that national hunter's power looks sick, it's a shame he didn't got to do much, would've love to see him more

I need to reread. I cant seem to remember who that other blonde is who attacked christopher reed.

But dang, i’m excited with the next arc. I hope the artist gives justice to that fight.

Beru is the best advisor hehe!

Kinda anticlimactic, that fight between national level hunter and these mysterious monster people... but one thing I can say is that I refuse to believe father is guilty of what he is accused of doing..

Also... Sung Jin-Woo is going all Darth Vader on that dude with that force grip action... dont fall to the dark side my man.

Users who are viewing this thread