Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 142

@LayZzz I understand wanting to talk about it if you already know what's going to happen but why are you just straight writing what is happenning next. Because People who know already know and people who don't know probably won't read it, so what is the point?
Just curious.

Dex-chan lover
@monoreposo

Its not that simple. Right now, their memories made manifest. What he just did was hi-jack them for his own use.

They don't have feelings, ambitions, or desires other than what the owner has.

Clear case is Beru. Sung has a thing for the dramas, so Beru took it up while watching over his master's sister.

@jimmyclear That is true for once they are kidnapped by him, not before. What I am saying is he should have to try to convince them to become his drug addicted slaves like he did with the red knight just after he gained this power. Not just play baseball with nothing but the utterly boring 3 strikes your out rule and no changes of any sort between swings.

It was way more fun to have him yammer about an empty throne than just grit his teeth and repeat the same line 3 times...

Seeing this in pictures is pretty awesome, but the description they gave in the webnovel was way more emotional inducing...

TÁ SAINDO DA JAULA O MONSTRO
iu

YEAH BOIIIIIII LETS FUCKING GO
I spent the whole chapter laughing my ass off after seeing Sung’s reaction to a picture of the corpse and realizing what was gonna happen

Users who are viewing this thread