Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 143

Dex-chan lover
ah shit he dead but not really cause theres no way the mc of some korean power fantasy could ever lose at anything

@mtjeff imma put it here
not monarch, rulers. Cmiiw, that winged being in shadow monarch memory called rulers. So there's 4 people (including our MC's dad) borrowed the power of the rulers.

Here comes the Greed

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
Targeting Sung Jin Woo was already a bad idea, but targeting his precious friend was worse xD.

I have been waiting for this bitch ass punk's head to roll since his first appearance. Looking forward to the epic curbstomping courtesy of a very pissed off MC. Hmm, need to stock up on popcorn.

So this guy, not just kidnapped MC best friend. He also punched him... He wants to get a revenge for a guy who cleared solo two S rank gates. What can I say, 200 IQ person :D

I’m really sad that the dragon didn’t join the crew :(
Everyone be talking about the kidnapping of homie but Sung can handle that with a pinkie finger, the real issue here is the four other hunters who have taken monarch powers. Those are a BIG problem.

Aww man, MC doesn't get a dergin pet...
Well, at least they got to chat for a bit.

Farwell my best dragonboy, you will never be forgotten as you will always.. be in our hearts. RIP Kamish (ch142-ch143)

this is gonna be where sung jin woo beats up thomas andre after beating up or killing that one s-rank

I can see a death flag in that last panel. A new general for Jin Woo's army xD. If there is someone who knows if he will fight with Andre in the following chapters pls spoil me.

@nbogdan1008

he finds them and beats the shit out of hwang dong su and then andre shows up to stop it and he beats the shit out of andre as well, with some awesome scenes i hope they put in here, like andre being fucking falcon punched up into the air when hes gigantic and fully powered up. hwang dong su becomes a really high ranked (i dont remember the specific rank) soldier named Greed

Users who are viewing this thread