Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 143

I'm seriously glad that he didn't get kamish, he is already too OP.

Its sad and hilarious that a S rank hunter step so low now, but oh well karma will hit and we will forget about him in no time.

Fed-Kun's army
incoming new shadow

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Somebody said that the monarchs where the true enemies before and that it was the Rulers who were trying to save the humans, or something, why would the Rulers then command the monsters to kill humans?

oh boy are we getting shadow brother vs angry brother? find out next time on Solo Leveling Z!

Dex-chan lover
Are you telling me, he normally has a shadow guard for everyone he wants to protect, but just this one specific time that the plot needs one of them kidnapped.. he forgot about it?

That's... a bit hard to believe... It feels a bit forced, doesn't it?

Dex-chan lover
@xxxNothingxxx
They are indirectly training the humans so they can survive the war between the rulers and the monarchs. Its basically letting every human die vs making some of them survive

Dex-chan lover
@ZeroNihilum maybe the author forgot jinwoo shadow skill on novel so the manhwa need an excuse for it. maybe, I don't rly know i don't read the novel

Dex-chan lover
@xxxNothingxxx

Somebody said that the monarchs where the true enemies before and that it was the Rulers who were trying to save the humans, or something, why would the Rulers then command the monsters to kill humans?

The misunderstanding is coming from a mix of unreliable narrator, mistakes in translation, and just misremembering stuff.

While the Rulers are kinda assholes too, they are still more on the good side than the bad. The Monarchs were the bad guys trying to destroy everything and the Rulers were the ones trying to stop them. The Shadow Monarch betrayed the other monarchs and sided with the Rulers.

The reason why the dragon was warning him was because although the Rulers don't bear him animosity, that doesn't mean the people they've lent their power to don't.

@ZeroNihilum He used a shadow he already put under him to go into the father hospital room, its not said well in the webtoon, but then he forgot to put one back (since they exchange place).

solo levelling is a manhwa with a mid but have a very good art, so don't be to surprised if the story feels a bit off

Dex-chan lover
Unique ways of suicide number 61. Piss off a necromancer by holding his friend and/or family hostage. Piss them off worse by torturing them, as well.

Users who are viewing this thread