Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 143

Group Leader
I can’t tell if that dude’s making new mistakes or the same mistakes over and over again. Someones gonna get himself smited and I hope it’s soon

Well that mf is dead.

I wish they just like cut the dragon's power down and made him a lot smaller. Would have been a cool sidekick since he was pretty intelligent.

Dex-chan lover
I remember this arc as the last thing I liked in the novel. Hype.

@Zoroch
This development feels forced. It requires carelessness and incompetence to a degree that's not believable to me.

Ikr it feels so forced, just so that the MC can flex. Why didn't he left a shaddow whit him? even if he don't need to protect him, he can use the shadow to teleport.

Supporter
I’m actually worried here. This dude already got his butt kicked but still thinks he can win. Maybe he’s being boosted by a ruler or monarch and that’s giving him a boost ?

Your time is nearing.. Greed.
-Not the FBI

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Wish the server do not maintenance anymore. These days, idk how many times and how long. It annoys me, but at the same time it means that so many people read mangas/manhwas in mangadex. Im proud that mangadex didnt put any ads in it. Like so many people read in here, yet not a single ad pops up

Users who are viewing this thread