Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 143

Aggregator gang
@karoto94 So, aren't you just read this chapter?!

He just use it to teleport! That is why there are no shadow in there, and after he finished what he did in the hispital he forgot to add shadow back to the boy after that

Lmao I bet he'll be backed up by some monarch and give jin a reason to retreat or him escaping for more plot

the upcomming chapters will be hype af bois i guarantee it! but kamish's death was a little bit underwhelming, in the novel it got me teary eyed.

It's still amazing that he was able to pull the dragon's soul, and that it wasn't an incoherent mess even after being dead for so long.

Besides even if he gets to keep Kamish he's probably only going to use him in mega boss battles or something. While powerful, dragon's aren't exactly as compact as Beru, who could just sit down and watch Korean drama in his downtime.

@AlphaKawai
No, the real plot is much more convoluted than this, plus theres onlly 270 chapters in the whole novel. Hwang Dong Su's arc ends really fast, I think the author just wanted to tie up this loose end and get jin woo some scavenger guild relation.

Fed-Kun's army
lol Hwang Dong Su might as well have stolen John Wick's car and killed his dog

Users who are viewing this thread