Solo Leveling

In these comments: Toddlers crying that some hunters are stronger than others and blaming it on racism. 🙄
40% btw

It's totally a coincidence that Koreans in a Korean story are better than everyone else, ESPECIALLY the Japanese. No ethnonationalism at all, just a coincidence because writers can't be nazis for their country and hate everyone else so much that it even leaks into their professional work even if they try to hide it.

Umm did you just assume Sung Jin-Woo's identity? I'm gonna have to report your disgusting bigoted comment. 🤪
P.S. Don't forget to dilate.

Israel nationalism = Good
Any other country nationalism = NAZI
Making the main character in your manga stronger than other characters = you're literally a nazi

Dex-chan lover
This many chapters without mc...just fast skimming the chapters, i know this is supposed to set up the monster being badass but the mc couldve come right after the ant decapitated the JP hunters, thats the only part i really felt impactful, after that the feeling died down and now it's feels like w/e

No they want like the mc to appared only in the moment in everything et loose and you see him appared at a of no were ( is last skill hi obtain change the position of shadow ) and like that save everyone and maybe use the dead to strengend is troupe . Ps if am bad in english not my first languish

At this point the series has become a second rate hunter x hunter with a washed down chimera ants arc

Double-page supporter
I wouldn't call it a washed down Chimera Ants arc simply because it relies on the same type of enemy. The arc is nothing alike, still I must agree that the Author may be delaying MC's coming a little too much. These characters are already boring when they're not highlighting & praising the MC.
Too much time wasted when a lot could have been summed up quickly. Also, I think it was a good idea to share the pain between Japanese & Korean to stay as far as possible from the original racist statement (source material).

Both at the same time, jumping from one scene to another again & again until MC shows up (and the big question mark would be Which side will he protect first or something like that).

Double-page supporter
@Chabert na the premise of the arc on top of the enemy make them very much alike. The only thing that separates the two is the quality of the storytelling/delivery which HxH wins by a country mile.

Double-page supporter
Okay, this went down pretty fast. Either MC will appear there in next chapter,
through his shadows placed in all those people during the training
and save their asses, or welp... genocide loading 99%...

are some hack tracky shadows gon do something

Edt: I retract that statement; the build-up is too large for some simple "hero steps in and saves the day storyline." I'm guessing it's gonna be big daddy or angery mad guy.

ok compared to LN THAT (no spoiling name ;)) ant looks freakish way better than I imagined. hype is real

Double-page supporter
@firelight
In these comments: Toddlers crying that some hunters are stronger than others and blaming it on racism. 🙄
40% btw

Compared to the LN the manhwa version is heavily watered down and the historical conflicts KR and JP have make it even more obvious

OHH BABY YESS!!!
Now thats the intensity we want. Cant wait for the MC to suddenly pop out of nowhere to save everyone and beat the hell out of Mr.Ant

This whole arc is a really satisfying reminder of how well the author does powerscaling in this series. I think that's what makes it stand out so well from other "weak to strong" type series (on top of having a great art style, great writing, etc etc).

Users who are viewing this thread