Solo Leveling

Kinda confused with the dialogue, between the president and Japanese guy. Anyone care to explain to this dumbass what happened.

Can't wait for the moment when people are smoking and relax while watching jin wo finish the fight.

nope, not the endgame... Buuut, we are way more over half of the story...
Also, that stone dude it's gonna die soon.

Why does this have a 9.33? Because everyone thinks pretty art is more important than.. Anything else. This is one of the worst, formulaic generic power fantasies I have ever attempted to read. The characters are unbelievably cliché, so fucking predictable that i can predict what actions they will take with 100% accuracy. Even then, i dont even see the plot or characters HALF of the time because HALF of the entire fucking manwha is backflashes rivaling persona 5. Everytime the mc faces a boss or tries to confront the person, and then you think "oh Fuck yeah hype" the storyline dawdles and delays the interaction because it just stuffs half a chapter of backflashes that nobody gives a fuck about. Generic, easy to hate villains, generic little sister and the universal redhead girl who has a crush on mc that koreans put in every manwha Ive ever read. I can close my eyes, think of a shitty every single manga/anime cliche and overworked trope and i gara-fucking-tee you all of them are in this obnoxiously boring manwha. Well, i guess this IS a turn off brain thing and to read to, but I cant just do it. 2/10, for the kinda nice art.

@LewdDewd

Someone had to say it. . But you must hold steady now, for the fandom will come after you.

Yes, the plot is shit (novel reader here) , the art is great, it practically carries the entire thing. The emo “shadow monarch” power fantasy also attracts its demographic.

You are probably the bravest person I have met online. I applaud you.

Group Leader
Rating is measure of enjoyment, it’s not metacritic. People should stop pretending like it is. I know some great mangas that have shitty scores because virgins don’t like NTR even when it’s done tastefully and not as shock value.

Users who are viewing this thread