Solo Leveling

@shutooo
It becomes repetitive and contradictory af. Almost like the author hired a ghost writer to finish it because he got tired of the series. Basically it's an anticlimatic fest, deus ex machina carnival and ass-pulls fiesta that make no sense. All the other characters become empty shells who just suck the MC's D1kk. The MC becomes a self-righteous and forceful asshole who is always right. The story gets full of plot holes. Nothing really "important" in the normal sense of story development happens; just everything takes all of the "let's make the MC look cool" tropes and cliches as the chapters go on. Gets too boring. After that, the other characters, including the enemies, become retarded just to make the MC look smarter and "perceptive". Even then, EVEN then, the MC becomes retarded as well and starts making man-child decisions even though he still has that stoic behavior. There is time travel.

Btw, IMO it all starts in the middle of the jeju islands raid. After the MC clears the path and enters the cave to fight Beru.
So right now you are already reading the beginning of the quality drop. If in the recent chapters you are starting to have the feeling this is getting bad, then oh boy, get ready. It's way worse.

@ZombiesAreNotOkay Thanks for the heads-up, I'll try to lower my expectations by a lot after this. I didn't really notice the drop in quality so far so I think it's bearable for right now.

Just one thing.....This manhwa is
VvkXQy7.jpg

Group Leader
bruh everything i read has an error........
i can't reach anything in peace on the days sl updates...........

Good lord, the chapter 138 appears, disappears, and this keeps going on,
not forgetting the server issues caused by the influx of people wanting to read it.

Good lord, the chapter 138 appears, disappears, and this keeps going on,
not forgetting the server issues caused by the influx of people wanting to read it.

Users who are viewing this thread