Solo Leveling

This is a big announcement, and it'll affect most of our series, and the group as a whole. We just got hit by a huge Cease and Desist letter from Kakaopage. The Following is a list of affected series (all from kakaopage): A Returner's Magic Should Be Special, Chronicles of Heavenly Demon, Lawless Zone, Volcanic Age (Mount Hua Reincarnation), Peerless Dad, Raid, Skeleton Soldier Couldn't Protect the Dungeon, Solo Leveling, The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor, This means we will be dropping these series to avoid any legal trouble. You as readers will still very likely get most of these series, but not by us. I'm personally a huge fan of most of these, and quite bummed out, to say the least, but, given the recent popularity of some of them, it wasn't unexpected.

sucks that Meraki can no longer do it but someone else will, Kakao will eternally be chasing people to stop translating these series while it just gets pasted around, i can only hope people do it just and try their best to make it sound good like Meraki did.

well now solo aint never gonna hit the top 10 chapters of day/week since JB's picked it up. With the 2 weeks delay and all

Probably not the place to discuss, but since there are no English language translations done by the copy right owners, I thought they couldn't request a cease and desist? Something about fair rights since it's not available to all.

#Christopher they can't stop the translation, they can stop the distribution. The fact that Meraki distributes the Manwha is against fair use and is a direct violation of Copy Right. Meraki is in the wrong, if they were a Fan Translation group that just translated it and let other sites do the whole distribution of the manga.

Aggregator gang
I hope someone picks this series back up like with A Returner’s Magic, at least Dungeon Master wasn’t forcefully dropped lol

If you know who picked it up, and possibly have proof, could you please post it here: https://mangadex.org/thread/57139

Good for you, JB surely won't miss the chance to pick up a series which gets a lot of views daily, because they're so desperate about getting traffic to their site.

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

DAMN, Solo Leveling was my Lyfe!!

Time to do what i do with all other manga. . . Look for the source material.

so who is going take this one up now? as Meraki Scans can't do it as they got a cease and desist letter from kakaopage.

So who's gonna take the project now?

I'm actually feel great with merakiscan works. Feel bad for them with what happened with them.

Wtf, is this really the highest rated Fantasy in this site?

People really don't have standards nowadays huh.

Aggregator gang
@Marenjiii I guess that means we can no longer read Solo Leveling on mangadex anymore. 2 week delay

Users who are viewing this thread