Solo Leveling

Double-page supporter
Mangadex is getting more and more useless for readers 💩

> Mangadex is getting more and more useless for readers
Haa, funny.
I don't get it because I don't feel that way.

*back to hibernate*

Group Leader
@daishishi

Actually, we'll have all the chapters up on our site by the weekend now!
So readers shouldn't have any issues finding Solo leveling in different places, since we'll have it all.

Just go to the Scanlator's main site <removed> for it. Instead of reading bad TLs LOL

Group Leader
@Archiver

Yup, we've realized that a while ago LOL
We're developing the new site right now. Front and and back end with a new and improved reader with all modern functionalities.

We'll announce it when it's ready. You'll see the changes anyway so you'll see xD
Should be done in about a month or a half. Pretty excited for it 😄

Miku best girl
Admin
@yunomi

I thought you guys pulled out?

If you don't want to use MD to host your chapters, then you shouldn't be using us to advertise your own site.

Either use us in its entirety, or don't use us at all. It's not fair for you to pick and choose!

@yunomi, what holo and Ramon2000 said, if I ever do decide to read this again, it will be in a place that has no direct relation and does not benefit you in the slightest.

Group Leader
@Holo

or can you just delete their username? So they can't advertise here anymore (at least with their username)

Aggregator gang
@schyzd

Will you be continuing the series from where they (previous scanlator) left of off on mangadex or will you be starting from ch1 onwards? Your translation's good BTW, keep it up.

Group Leader
@JennyTals (I see what you did there)

Joke's aside.
Based on many comments I'm receiving, I will release the latest chapter first, while working on the earlier one.

@Holo

Oh well, what can stop them from advertising aside from (maybe u can do this) deleting (or edit) their comments that contain ads.

Imagine being such a leech that you still come to a site you theatrically pulled your content out of to advertise your shitty site. Get a real job. @yunomi

While it is annoying of them to be advertising, I'm agreeing with Holo that it doesn't deserve a ban or censoring. There have been several people mentioning them along with many other sites, with the only differences being *who* made the comment, and *where* they say to go. The site has been mentioned before, and users would likely let others know if they found new chapters in a day or so, so doing something would just be attacking that person specifically, and unless they do something to violate the guidelines previously set, that isn't a good thing.

Users who are viewing this thread