Solo Leveling

@schyzd
I wish you the best of luck with translating though, and am really looking forward to reading them at whatever pace you set. I hope that you find our feedback helpful, and feel proud of your work.
Happy leveling!

Aggregator gang
thank you new guys, eagerly awaiting continuation
...as for the old guys, if you are one of those groups that decided you'll only let people read on your cpu-mining malware-laden-ad-blasting shit sites then screw you...and if not then whatever caused you to leave...well, just good luck and I hope you get on with life well enough

Hey guys, just a simple tip. Try using Brave Browser. It's available in Android and PC. It disables ads, popups, and other annoying things when visiting ad-infested sites. It's free to use.

Fed-Kun's army
Time to wait the new groups catch up and binge read everything, it's going to be fun.

what a fucking show

the fuck just happened?
a bunch of babies threw up on the ground then packed their bags and left

I JUST WANT TO FUCKING READ MANGA WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

Jaimini's Box can just say that they pulled it out of MangaDex because of MONEY and I'd respect it, but they just had to present a holier-than-thou attitude. lol
Come on, it's all about money and donations. Just be honest about it.

Jaimini's Box are being absolute idiots with this. Mangadex is up there when it comes to scanlator privileges. Most sites wouldn't give a shit what Jaimini thinks and would host all their stuff, the very hour it was released. By throwing tantrums like this they discourage the market from appealing to scanlators and we'll just go back to how things used to be. Use any online reader you like, they all update immediately and have everything. The scanlators all hate them, but they hate all online readers and you can't be bothered to visit 50 different groups for your manga and that custom RSS feed never really works.

Double-page supporter
@schyzd
Normally I hate groups that start doing series that another group is doing (commonly referred to as "sniping") but in this case it is a righteous cause. This ridiculous situation very well warrants it. You really are doing the right thing - I hope others follow your example for any worthwhile series that was translated by <those groups which are now dead to us>.

Thank you.

If you think you deserve a handjob and 20 bucks per page as a scanlation group, don't forget that you are just a pirate who puts words over someone else's work, please get a reality check.

MD, if you go legit, you're not gonna make much money if you don't have a niche. You'll be competing with friggin Crunchyroll, not sure how you'll manage that.

@ThisMe well i quick summary would be something like this

Some groups pulled all of their translation of MD because of decision that they didn't agree

I just want to read manga, thats one of the few things i can actually enjoy nowadays. Why do scanlation groups have to be snowflakes I don't understand this.

Users who are viewing this thread