Solo Leveling

@aarondang02 That's wrong read the announcement and yes this move only piss us off the reader, the only reason it got pulled off is because mangadex actually respect translator. It's still on every other bot website.

Aggregator gang
something's wrong in the forums. Bots keep opening threads titled Jaimini's Box gay.

@obitum ok fair enough i’ll admit that MD respected the scanlations wishes, but i’m still on the scanlations’ side and i want to point that NaniTheFuck said that the scanlation sites are full of ads, which isn’t correct. And that they only want profit.

@Holo "They can still use the site as a reader, so it doesn't deserve a ban." Yes, but they should now longer hold the user level of "group leader" & other equivalents and be set to same level as other readers have.

Dex-chan lover
I could understand telling reader that from now on they have to visit their site to keep reading new chapters. But no, they get rid of all the current chapters so they can get page views and bombard people with obnoxious ads as much as possible to make money off of someone else's work. Screw you guys your site probably has viruses anyways.

The guy botting the forums needs to stop tho, that's not helping anything (even if it's true).

So sad don't wanna donate. Don't even wanna help them generate money from ad. And yet wanna read the English version

@HiraOmnibus just wait until you learn about some of these sites having hidden Javascripts that eats your PC so they can mine bitcoins while you read their translations which legally is pirated content.

Man, I knew this would happen when those tools took over the project from Meraki. They've always been the sort who try and force people to use their shitty reader. Here's hoping one of the groups who were looking at the series before grab it and tell them to get bent...

Dex-chan lover
@Dorion jaimini's box is currently doing solo leveling dunno why but a lot of mangas are starting to be missing most if not all their chapters

Tbh tho does anyone really care as long as They get to read the manhwa? Obvs the retreat from scanlation groups is annoying but most of us would just either go to their site or just go to another aggregate. So any discussion is really pointless. Also if its so bad why Is it just them that leftand not everyone else?

Not only jamini scan but other group leaving. So many they work are pull out from MD so you will notice lots eng.ver are gone

Privacy Badger + µBlock Origin. If the ads get too obnoxious or you're afraid they're doing shady shit get these.

Users who are viewing this thread