Solo Leveling

yeah i just started going to their site

it wasn't that hard. turns out i'm spending the exact same amount of money and time as i was before

In case anyone is wondering the WN is done and completed @270chapters.

Give or take how the manhwa is going it should complete in about another 50-75 chapters tops unless they add fillers

I just saw the newest chapters (81-84) updated yesterday and now it's gone (again)
Is there this a joke or what? 😂

Group Leader
Pfft just saw that the chapters are deleted. The scanlators got greedy and want that sweet, sweet ad revenue. What utter bullshit.

Grazie a tutti coloro che permettono la traduzione di questa fantastica storia e dato che ci sono anche a questo sito. Grazie!

Double-page supporter
Rated 1 (appalling) because many chapters seem to be missing 🤑💰💵✡️

Fed-Kun's army
So where are the many snipers now that you can't read this series on mangadex? Fkers only show themselves to spoil fun for others but when there's work to do you can't find them anywhere.

If you're looking for the completely translated WN, it's under the name "I Alone Level Up". Not sure who the translator was though.

@Dijon Complaining about how scanlation groups remove their chapters from Mangadex because they "want that sweet, sweet ad revenue" is ridiculous and only goes to show how much of a leech you are. They put time and effort into providing you with this FOR FREE and you can't even support them by visiting a website.

How's that for bullshit?

@Flamfag123 The wording is a bit messed up but the intent is the same. It says that he gets it for free, not that the scanlators are doing it without compensation. The sentence could be changed to:

"They're providing you with the chapters free of charge, yet you won't even support them by visiting their website."

Now the only unnecessary word in the sentence is "even" which exists solely to emphasize what is implicitly stated.

@MyNameIsPlural the sole fact that they are trying to get compensated for a work on something they do not own is an ineptie. They have no rights to do so and while they could get compensated in some shape or form for their hard work, it shouldn't be forced like what they are trying to do, taking fans and this serie in hostage in their greedy power struggle. They profited from the visibility of this platform and once they got enough fans, they decided to leave to get more revenue, spiting on this community that helped them to reach that level of fame and using a work they don't own at the same time to get profit. They are frauds, posing as victims in needs for money, nothing more and nothing less.

Just my two cents.

Group Leader
@MyNameIsPlural
I really do feel bad for you. You're blinded by the moralism of your own position while ignoring the big picture. The point of scanlation is to spread your work to as many people as possible. All that's gonna happen now is people are going to read this on Mangapanda or some other shitty site. How does that help anyone?
Call me a leecher if you want, but I provide my translated works for free, and I find what happened here absolutely repulsive. Sorry if you disagree.

Users who are viewing this thread