Solo Leveling

Am I the only one who loves the art, but thinks the writing of the manga, comic whatever is inferior to the novel? For example in the novel our MC shows his kindness and ideal of not using a good person as his 'slave'/summon, without Baek having to tell him. Only summoning our Healy boy, because our Waifu desperatly needs him. Honestly some parts of the comic like introducing more time too the japanese cannonfodder is great, but most of the time the writing feels lackluster for someone who has read the novel. This is just my opinion, but I wonder if you guys agree with it? Or if I am missing things.

@_Kuuhaku_ No, I completely agree with you. I think the comic has been 'edgy-fied' for the sake of popularity among readers that are usually teens and love that kind of stuff. Nothing wrong with it but It's a shame. Happens to way too many adaptations.

Talk about a barrier to entry. Finally decided to look into this and half the chapters are missing. Sad day.

@GoddamnWeebs well yeah it obviously the strongest shadow Jin-Woo's ever araised. But i think there will be some event ahead that explain that dark vibes he had. I mean this shadow has general rank.

@czarisyn oh, shit. Thanks! Nothing worse than getting into a premise than finding out you can't even read half of it, so this really helps me out.

These chapters are so slow if u hate to wait, the novel is like chapter 120ish and from here you can continue reading (novel chapter 121 is webtoon chapter 102) https://readwebnovels.net/novel/i-alone-lvl-up/
You are welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread