Solo Leveling

from chapter 1 to chapter 110, the quality, intensity and interest have not changed. Congratulations!

Let's hope the "short break" doesn't turn it into another Legendary Moonlight Sculptor.
The Ants chapter was a bit meh, in comparison to the LN, but overall a very solid adaptation.

Im absolutely thrilled that the story and the art were able to keep the same amazing quality consistently AND to have such a stable update schedule! ❤

I understand that there is going to be a break between seasons, does anyone know if there is an estimated time that updates will resume?

@doppler The text is implying otherwise, it's not a holiday. He still has to remain vigilant and ruthless, because the tables could turn at any moment. It's just that he's become as much of a "monster" as those within the gates, so he's become attuned to the savageness of it all. He's where he belongs, doing what he's made to do. Home Sweet Hell.

How long of a break we talking about 2 weeks a month!!!! I need solo leveling to get me through every week 😖😣

i love everyone involved in this project, translators, author, publishers, everyone.
Thank you guys for giving us this wonderful series
can't wait for season 2
Stay safe you wonderful koreaboos
ily <3

Really hope they dont do a moonlight sculptor (season 2 to season 3) and change the art style for season 2.

The art is so beautiful, the characters, especially the MC, looks so cool and the plot is so interesting

I really appreciate it banchou and teams that are caring for us during this hard time.

Keep up the great job!

@SkDayVen Normally :
Yes he is going out with the korean s rank girl that is always blushing when she sees him and even
has a child with her (it's at the very end after the reincarnation thing and all..., i'll not go too deep cuz you seem to not know so i'll not spoil the plot)
But it will happen only if the story follows the novel...

Users who are viewing this thread