Solo Leveling

Dex-chan lover

What translations to read: neither.​

Better wait for the fifth group to join, maybe they can do it right.

No disrespect but y'all need to figure out who's keeping this series going and who's dropping it because this shit is ridiculous. There are too many untranslated series for 4 groups to be doing the same series

@halo you can just wait for the official English if you want 😂

Edit: they are supposed to be the only ones you should be reading if you want to support the manhwa

Dex-chan lover
I need at least 10 more release of ch. 114 to comprehend the means of this chapter. Next please!

Dex-chan lover
first time i see 4 groups fight over one manga man there well be a bloodbath XD

You 4 groups should get your act together and just decide which one of you gets to translate this. We don't need all of you uploading the same chapter with minor differences over several days. Getting all these notifications gets annoying pretty fast

@Lersix

Yeah, its totally like SAO, because he goes Solo.
But wait for it, theres more. Its also Like Black Clover, Fairy Tail, Naruto, Bleach, Dragon Ball,Overlord, Goblin Slayer, Shield Hero, Game of Thrones, The Witcher, Harry Potter, Attack on Titan and more!
Black clover because he uses "dark powers",Fairy tail because he has a friend, Naruto because he began weak, Bleach because he has a sister, Dragon ball because he gets stronger everytime he fights
Overlord because he can summon minions, Goblin Slayer because there's Orcs, Shield Hero because someone uses a Shield, Game of thrones because people die Ima rite? Witcher because he kills Monsters
Harry Potter because Magic and Attack on Titan because theres someone who drinks water in AOT therefore, Its just like AOT.

Yeah, I'm going to block every other group cause this notification shit is getting annoying. Going with the fastest so sorry not sorry for the rest.

Fed-Kun's army
I would understand if you guys were actually doing unique scanlations but half of you are just rushing in different fonts to appear unique and it's affecting the quality of the scanlation.

Bored and now Simp are pretty much the only unique groups here. Bored for high quality and fast translation and Simp going the extra mile with SFX work

I'm sorry to the other groups because I'm sure the typesetting still is a decent amount of work but why are you even here? For recognition or what? Especially Hero since they already have tons of other series to work on. Why do you need this one as well?

cant bored or simp scans pick this up and everyone just leave it
bored has great translations and simp has sfx so either would be great

the other two are eh, especially how some sentences are worded it makes it seem obvious we are being explained something and it sounds unnatural

Hey groups here's a tip: If you want people to like your tls, take your FUCKING TIME, and do a good job. It will be appreciated instead of getting them out as fast as possible. I'm fine with multiple groups because I think that's just fine (as long as it doesn't get toxic) but really, people will want quality. Just do a good job then put them out. It doesn't matter if you're slower or anything as long as you tled it at the end of the day.

@NextUniverse

From what i've compared on chapter 114, i think bored and Simp are the best. Bored have the best translation imo but the art is not as good as Simp (they don't always bother to translate sfx directly on the panels)
Simp is best in art, translating sfx directly on the panels, but translation isn't as good as bored.
Flame in missing a part of page 3 and translation is not as good as Bored (They have some grammar mistakes).
Hero doesn't even bother to translate most of sfx and translation is not as good as Bored but better than Flames.

For a perfect release, Bored should translate and Simp should do the art part. But until then i would read Bored. Hope that helped.

Contributor
Obviously, they should team up and create a new group: [BORED SIMPS]
/But seriously, why is English the only one with multiple groups fighting over it LMAO?

Dex-chan lover
@That_ylda
nbocoRg.png

(from last week, it's 6 groups now)

Looks like Bored is the most serious of the groups.
Simp quit so, rip thanks for the work.

Keeping BCS, Y'all otha hoes blocked.

@Thanatos

Yeah, it's obvious that chinese and korean works are uninspired. If we look at the names, art, themes, highest rated shows.

So it may have many popular elements? (Since I saw Berserker Guts...) ... Anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread