Solo Leveling

For newbies : This manhua is by far one of the best, if not the best in recent years. Unlike many other mediocre or 'trash' manhuas, this one truly deserve it's rating of 9.31.

Is it something original? NO.
The author has taken the reincarnation/summon/time travel genre and have written a story that is coherent, on point and with a predetermined ending in mind. For once you will not be confused on levels, grades, rankings or cultivation levels. Everything is kept simple and not convoluted. You will always know what is happening with a few twist here and there. There are no harem and the romance here is done subtly and in a very nice way. If you have watched the anime Mahouka, you can relate to this protagonist.

The drawings are absolutely awesome. It's simply stunning and clean. The colour used and the graphical interpretation of the LN all seems on point based on my vision of the LN. KUDOS to the artists.

Unfortunately the previous chapters are missing. You can however find them at other sites like Mangakakalot or Mangawindow. As for the comments that said this trash - to each their own. However, if you were to refer to the Top Manga listing, you'll see that whenever this manhua comes out, it will always be No 1 with over 100k views.

As always, these are only my humble opinions.

So why didnt he just shadow switch with the shadow orcs.. The writers dropped the ball there. Forgetting a character ability is a bad ball drop

MC is missing out on a lot of potential minions. Especially the Japanese S-Ranks and now again it seems

The premise is already done, he saved his sick mother.

But why I keep reading this manhwa?

Wouldn't it be funny if he somehow had to kill the Beings who created these Gates (if there are any, I don't know)

ahhhh.. this season is too good.. i cant wait for the rest of it... ahhh it gets even better too!!

@Amaibatate cool man but the mc looks kinda wayy op now so that kinda turns me off
like this orc arc would be pretty boring if the mc just defeats them like its nothin

AMA GO INSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN is she keeps sucking THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Hero scans won this time, hope our mates the bored folks are ok, exam season is coming so i hope they survive

Also beru, goodest boi now

great start, but he got way too OP that it became boring. Arcs right now can be summarized with

something bad happens where everybody is struggling then he came in and finish everything in seconds.

read the LN and dropped it too after they added gods (or was it angels), demons and shit like that. It's like he became way too OP that author was just like "Imma add some gods here cause that's he is on par in terms of strength"

Users who are viewing this thread