Solo Leveling

I just get an info, this page https://www.facebook.com/77mangaBM/ do TL into Bahasa Malaysia and do printing and selling.
is this Legal?

Power Uploader
@ATTERODOMINATUS please stop, just stop. Okay I get it, this manhwa is good (Probably the only good manhwa out there) but when you guys say shit like these, it makes me think that the manhwa community is retarded or something. Berserk is one of a kind masterpiece that doesn't just happen everyday, it's so dark yet so well written. You saying that Solo Leveling is a masterpiece is already a big enough exaggeration, and then you compare it to Berserk? Either you haven't read Berserk at all or you are one of those people from the aforementioned retarded manhwa community. Overhyping is a big issue, overhyping ruins people's experience. Manhwa readers overhyped Tower of God, comparing it to HxH and One Piece, that claim set my expectation bar really high, and when it turned out to be trash, I just couldn't even that shit. All your comment does is overhype people, and then the overhype strikes back, people who think high of Berserk will later think that Solo Leveling is bad, all because of your comment.

Banned
how is this the top on this site, more than OPM ??? I swear korean bots or something. No way korean garbage can make it to the top without cheating.

@arin-san solo leveling is god level , tower of trash and one piece and highscool block head : are only good for kids under 13-14 .berserker hit the climax with lost children arc , now it is only a neverending downhill . try overlord as light novel or spider desu ka

@FirstDayRegister well it varies from time to time and also on the group, Bored college students usually do it like 4-5 hours from now although I dont think they will upload since one of its members had covid, Hero manhwa use to do it in like in 5-6 hours but last week they released it in like 4. so yeah

Fun fact about this comment section: every Wednesday people fight over either good or bad solo leveling and sometimes people try change people opinion on this series for no reason

Users who are viewing this thread