Solo Leveling

I presume the chapter will take a while like last time. Gonna have to get used to it

not sure if this is misinformation since the article seemed sketchy but it said they’re taking a break.
again idk how accurate it is.

@BLCK the raw is already out, if you are not sure if its being delayed or not just check for the raws on levelingsolo.com

genuiently curious why people like this so much? I've read up to the 2nd season but I've lost interest because there's zero stakes in the story, the only time you feel that the MC is in danger is when we first see the first S rank guy (the brother) and we're like oh shit, he's fucked if he doesn't get strong enough! ...and then the MC surpasses him in like 2 weeks and the author has to like invent a new rank because the MC is becoming way too strong

I guess people like it because its basically a power fantasy but I'm surprised so many people like that

the art is good too I guess

For anyone with the graphic bug in ch122, its a compression issue from Mangadex's data saver I believe. Go in settings and switch to original. Worked for me at least ;-)

@ZanaduKhan
I think the appeal for me is seeing the scary monster sweating bullets.
The clearly undefeatable demon getting kicked through a wall of his unbreakable fortress, mumbling incoherent just moments after doing the evil rant about the hero being at his mercy.

When the hero seems to be breaking the entire story, the reality of the fictional world itself. And all the characters, good and bad are left stumbling around confused about what to do next.
That's fun to watch.

I was very confused why this came out early...cause I though it was tuesday today, then I just realized todays wednesday, nice surprise!

@ZanaduKhan it is very hard to describe what the stakes are without giving away spoilers. Having read the entire light novel, just know that everything that has happened has only been an introduction into the mechanics of the world and personality of the main character. The main plot is soon to be revealed. And the stakes become clear much much later in the story. Whether you stick around for all that is up to you. Just know I am heavily biased and love this story enough that it is the very first light novel I have ever read after reading manga for 30 years and I come back and read this webcomic every week even knowing the story.

Double-page supporter
someone spoil me on how strong the author says fuck japan in this next arc in the novel

Users who are viewing this thread