Solo Leveling

i am surprised that the art barely dropped in all of those 137 chapters usually the art quality drop by chapter 50

@shutooo you didn‘t ask me (just a useless negative opinion)
I read the novel but that was 3 years ago and part was maybe because of the translation but it is unlikely. The Series dropped in quality imo at jeju island. It grew very repetitive and the dialogue was also dry with nothing to it. The mainstory was just getting strange combined with all the bad monologue just made it unreadable for me. I can‘t judge the manhwa since i didn‘t bother after some time. I liked the first 80 chapters of the novel pretty nice braindead read.

its a fucking miracle that i dont see anybody complain about something cause like there always is one and how the fuck does this habe close to 500 1stars

but i guess 4k comments are too much for me xD

did solo leveling start losing post 1 in weekly? because every week chapter became more and more hanging(idk how to pronounce it right) for me personally its start bored because nothing new in few weeks

@Kokoe

I read over the novel at Jeju Island when fighting with the one that's now a shadow, it seemed pretty amateurish writing like "then he hit him really hard and sent him flying against the wall, then he recovered quickly and hit him back" and generally fast paced, is it like that all the time?

@Daviidcou (This is a uselessly negative comment)
Ye writing and or translation was pretty shite. Maybe I was just nitpicking tho but I still dread at the thought of all the dry saliva being swallowed and eyes popping out. Not that the story saved it tho(or perhaps i was just not smart enough to understand the intricacies inside this masterpiece of a novel. )
I shit cum

This drivel has finally become MC killing enemies, to then summon more, to then kill more enemies. At this point any random isekai has more plot than this.
The artist is hard carrying the series like crazy. I hope he is getting paid a ton of cash for that. How come everyone is asking anime for this LOL

Good manga, or maybe manhwa, i keep forgetting which is which. The plot is like a well executed D&D plot, but with real world stuff mixed in. The only downside is the art the art is a bit confusing at times.

I am just here to get my weekly generic kick and because the art hard carries everything, still don't understand how some people can think this is "the best manhwa/webtoon ever" tho

I still can’t believe that people decided THIS should be the series that fucks mangadex servers every week. At least choose something that still has some scrap of writing left.

Users who are viewing this thread