Solo Leveling

Dex-chan lover
Ok I gave up. The art and sakuga are great, but the story starts to be so repetitive and uninteresting that I need to drop it. At least gave us 2 or 3 interesting characters as for now it is MC and his groupies, that change so much every arc that you don't care about them vs bland monsters.

Dex-chan lover
Hey remember that time when Solo Leveling crashed the whole Mangadex website?

It's kinda weird that you can create a system that allows you to easily be better then the system's creator and actual gods.

what is so good about this series that it crashes MD every wednesday? would appreciate if someone could persuade and sell me on this series

Double-page supporter
Why does this thing crash the site every single fucking time! I will give it to you rabid fans that the art is admittedly fucking gorgeous but the story is sub par pas the first 20 chapters in my opinion. I’m just mad this managed to blow the servers.

Group Leader
So this is the generic garbage that keeps crashing the site every week? Ugh.

nb4 this turns out like Charlette where he starts going around killing all the good players.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

With recent chapters, it really lost its taste of progression we got in the 1st season.

The art is good, especially the composition and use of colour.

The story is potato, it's pretty much isekai/dragonball level.

Dex-chan lover
I felt in my heart he should have kept the healer from juju island raid, he will be needed even more now than ever!

@sheenshinesun people read this first thing coming into Korean manwha from a recommendation and fell in love with the art. The story is good (although not very new to its genre) but we come for the art.
If you don't like the first 10-20 chapters then you probably won't want to finish it
The ending left a somewhat bitter taste for me. Though it was expected when the author quoted Friedrich Nietzsche.
Two other good manwhas are Tower Of God and I Will Die Soon if you don't like this. If you like the monster hunting genre Dungeon Reset or Second Life Ranker are good reads aswell (though DR kinda has been wanky the last few chapters.

It used to be nice, it just feels bland now. The story was decent until the Jeju island raid happened.

Users who are viewing this thread