Solo Leveling

Group Leader
what a SURPRISE
the server hasn't CRASHED YET

that aside this chapter just redeemed my lowering opinion of it

Beru best sidekick forever (and he will deliver till the end of this manhwa)
also this whole arc will be epic
(mild spoilers)
because it will close one of very old plot thread (with very pissed MC) and basically setup for the END GAME story.

Ahh~~ Now that 140 is revealed, it gets even better from here (to me anyways) ahhh!!! So excited!!

Who's the guy on the picture on ch 140 again? He looks familiar but all male characters look the same in these manhwas so I'm not sure at all.

Are these guys dumb?
Saying shit about Jinwo father...
Do they want their asses get spaked to death or what??

hey im used to actionfilled chapters now and all i get is this?! how dare you not constantly keep things extremly interesting!
i guess the hunter getting killed was a tiny fight tho.. okey i'll let it slip until next week

the description for this is so funny because you'll never catch those words and exclamation marks coming out of jinwoo's mouth LMAOO

Wait from the scenes before, didn’t the S-rank hunter attack his dad first??? I’m so fucking confused. And now he’s labeled as some sort of attacker slash terrorist because of that? How fucked up. I mean, the dad was also told his son is dead so, what can you do

Pun

@heyhoitschris have you not assessed that specific s-rank's character yet? He called him a beast and said "I need to exterminate him before he kills us" or something like that, and started attacking him. Of course the USA is going to be on the side of one of their best hunters instead of someone who came out of a dungeon and can't even speak english.

Users who are viewing this thread