Solo Leveling

Dex-chan lover
@Marethyu002 yes that was why I can so confidently say what I said lmfao, with how they're stretching this out I can see it going 10 or more before we get on to the next real fight, and
I dont think you can call that a fight, more like a one sided massacre. tho it's one of my favorite bits

and @heyhoitschris do you not remember the scene where he actively lies about getting his ass beat to the politician guy?

This shit was pretty much immaculate, (free from flaws or mistakes; perfect.) the only thing is that I feel like it's a manga where once you experience it, it doesn't give the rush as before when you reread the manhwa. And unfortunately, while I loved this manhwa to chapter 124, it had it's effect on me, but I feel kind of bored when I read the chapters again. If for some reason you haven't read this manhwa and looking in the comments to see if it's good. The ratings should tell you, but I recommend it, it is a fucking journey.

140 chapters readed. i've been wanting to read this since last year and just started binge read it yesterday. reading this was a great journey and i can't wait to see more of this. - 9/10

so I heard SL fans is huge in terms of voting , why not voting in this https://www.anime-japan.jp/main/ajranking/ , SL are numbers 25 btw. And unlike cringy change.org site, this one are valid

I'm a little sad about the path SL is taking, the story seems to be stagnant, it seems that there is no more challenge for the protagonist. And from what I’m watching on LN it seems to keep going from 9.0 to 8.0 rate

If you guys r able to, pls read the official translation to support the author :D https://www.tappytoon.com/en/comics/solo-leveling-official

I really liked this in the beginning but the MC basically has no challenge. It's not even a question. At that point it gets a little... boring. For me, at least. I don't doubt that it's a good storyline, but I do think it's overhyped.

@spdong I believe that's because it's based on a novel. Novels are based off of a formula, part of which is a climax. Climax of the LN of this manhwa is coming after the American arc where
MC finally gets opponents worth their salt.
Though the American arc remains to be my most favorite part of the LN, but it's more because of the general OP stuff I liked.

Dex-chan lover
The servers are trembling again. That means I must come here to see the new chapter release.

Users who are viewing this thread