Solo Leveling

Ch. 162. When in the flashbacks of the original shadow monarch, when he realized he had some hidden power and used his skill to rise the death to his shadow soldiers, by what possibility did he use the same word to do that as Sung did? Since the word for doing so had to be specifically chosen by the user, at least for Sung.

Group Leader
manga_anime_by_andrew_henry_dhgi27c-375w-2x.jpg

One of the geatest romance in an action read. Kinda don't like the 'Young Monarch'. But yeah overall was a pretty great read, easily one of the best actions I have read thus far.

I really wish I could've enjoyed this more than I did. But it suffers from the same sort of power fantasy issues I see with most isekai and basically every manhua I've ever read. Within the first 30 chapters or so, the protag becomes so overleveled that he never really faces a combat hardship again. It's probably just a me thing, but I find it much more interesting when a protag fails and has to find new ways to grow and adapt, or get help from someone else with a different skillset to overcome the latest trial. Jinwoo is just another in a long line of protags who's special and powerful and right all the time and everyone else is a liability at best.

Users who are viewing this thread