[SOLVED]Need help identifying longstrip manga/webtoon, spirits/shamans/exorcists

Need help identifying a longstrip manga/manhwa/manhua/webtoon. I think it was Korean or Chinese, but I'm not sure. It had kind of rough art style, somewhat amature, not super terrible but not amazing. It was colored, not black and white.

I only read the first few chapters a few years ago, but I haven't seen it updates in a while, so either it's finished or dropped or not hosted on mangadex any more or I'm blind.

The synopsis from what I remember is that it took place in ancient times. There was some temple on a hill/mountain near a village. There may have been some monster/evil spirit trapped in the temple, or maybe enshrined in the temple. Bandits take residency in the temple and their leader gets enslaved/possessed by the monster/evil spirit.

There are two children from the nearby village who get involved with all this somehow. The two kids are main characters, a brother and sister I believe. Later on, an experienced exorcist/shaman comes by and fixes the situation with the bandits/monster/evil spirit, then ends up taking the two kids on as apprentices/assistants.

If anyone knows what I'm talking about, please let me know. I've been trying various filters/search terms here and on mangaupdates, but no dice so far.

File Attacher
Staff
Super Moderator
Not all the points line up but i was reminded of this as i was reading :nyoron:

Not all the points line up but i was reminded of this as i was reading :nyoron:
That's the one. Yeah, part of what I remember might be bleed over from a different series, but that's definitely it. Thanks a ton for the super fast reply!

Users who are viewing this thread