Solving Queen Ophelia's Mysterious Death - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Group Leader
before anyone asks she does literally say "家畜の種付け" or "livestock breeding" on page twenty-six, but i ~don't know what that means~

possibly something along the lines of "you can't stud me out to any [new lord protector] you choose" ??? but she also mentions the krelan invasion in the same breath, so, a little confusing, i just translated it literally haha ¯\(ツ)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I ain't smart enough to know already who killed her. Thankfully, imo, there are enough suspects. It might very well be that everyone conspired and it just all culminated in a single night of killing.

Regardless, Thank you for translations! I want some more!

Dex-chan lover
before anyone asks she does literally say "家畜の種付け" or "livestock breeding" on page twenty-six, but i ~don't know what that means~

possibly something along the lines of "you can't stud me out to any [new lord protector] you choose" ??? but she also mentions the krelan invasion in the same breath, so, a little confusing, i just translated it literally haha ¯\(ツ)
I think she's saying that the lord protector and invasion are big decisions and aren't something that can be easily decided in just one meeting, unlike trivial matter like livestock breeding.

Also, Oliver seems yandere-ish, I'm a bit concerned about what he would do to gain her love.

Edit: thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
I hate to side with David, that motherfucker, but I also don't think he would hide the poison himself. If he is the prime instigator behind the murder, he'd be nowhere near that stuff and go the extra lengths to make sure the murderer would receive it over other channels. That evidence was planted, but that still doesn't automatically mean he isn't the mastermind behind the murder.

And if that evidence was planted, so the motherfuckers room was compromised, it's also very possible, that the cuff link with the crest was also stolen from that room and planted in the maids chambers. Yet I believe this part could be true, as it would fit the colors of the f*cker all too well. He's that kind of f*cker, who'd woo his "stupid" wife's clostest aid to estrange her and get more information. He wasn't in love with Anne. And if Anne paniced after MC's death, had a sudden change of heart fueled by remorse or started to want more from the f*cker, she'd be a danger to him and stopped being useful on the spot. I tend to believe, that they had an affair (He won her over by "helping" her with her family issues and was most likely the driving force behind them to begin with.) and either let her be killed or off'd her herself in the end to remove her quickly from the scene. This would explain the mysterious murder of the maid.

Last edited:
Group Leader
I think she's saying that the lord protector and invasion are big decisions and aren't something that can be easily decided in just one meeting, unlike trivial matter like livestock breeding.

Also, Oliver seems yandere-ish, I'm a bit concerned about what he would do to gain her love.

Edit: thanks for the chapter!
i think you're probably right, but it was just so random it really threw me off LOL

Dex-chan lover
is this an original story? i can't contain my curiosity 🤧
Is an adaptation, the Novel have 2 Volumes, but they aren't translated though, there isn't a WN either (the 2nd volume have a slightly different name though, cuz plot, 2nd volume is about John's (lil bro) "death" curse instead)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Is an adaptation, the Novel have 2 Volumes, but they aren't translated though, there isn't a WN either (the 2nd volume have a slightly different name though, cuz plot, her plot is solved in the 1st volume and 2nd volume is about John's (lil bro) "death" curse instead)
So who killed her?

Dex-chan lover
:fml:
Darn You Tick-Tockers

You're a DISEASE
I'm lookin at you too wattpaders.
🤣🤣We all already know that gun wielding lolis are not to be trifled with.

Supporter

Darn You Tick-Tockers

You're a DISEASE
I'm lookin at you too wattpaders.
🤣🤣We all already know that gun wielding lolis are not to be trifled with.
But seriously, I'm really curious how the hell does that even work? I know I'm going to show my age here, but I thought that aggregate sites were the only thing to really be concerned about?

Dex-chan lover
But seriously, I'm really curious how the hell does that even work? I know I'm going to show my age here, but I thought that aggregate sites were the only thing to really be concerned about?
No, not showing your age. It is surprising. I've had some good series stop getting translated because the writers found popular posts on tiktok and twitter.

The tick tock ones i've com across are in slide show format.Twitter can be use too at times.
I was into wattpad waaay back when. Not anymore. Been almost over a decade now. But you can indeed find manga/manhua/manhwa on there.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang

... Well she asked her brother first, and he whispered something back, and then he cringed hard after she says it. Going by their previous conversations in the other chapters, It's probably something that is really rude/awful.

Contributor
Which of these men are telling the truth? We do know MoFo is a lying snake who regularly cheats on his wife, but even Oliver can have the motive and ability to frame his enemy. Worst case, both of them are lying to destroy the other.

MoFo and Anne could still have been in an affair even without him attempting to kill Ophelia. He's good at wooing women and seems easily rich enough to help her with her money woes in exchange for an affair, and as the Queen's maid she could have some secrets to divulge.

Queen Ophelia is slaying these upstarts who didn't know their place. Randolph got told.
I like this mystery, I'm making guesses all the time and it's fun. Nothing is obvious or predictable.

Users who are viewing this thread