Somehow, I Started Living With a NEET Otaku Kunoichi (Pre-Serialization) - Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
@CyBerk But at least they have a pity system. Fgo has a possibility of rolling 367 times without a single ssr. That was a personal experience

I went in for loli terrorist, I hit a 5 star one multi from pity. I got coconut zombie :/

Group Leader
@CyBerK are you seriously complaining about the ssr-rate in a gacha game.

You either save up or spend your own money, and besides genshin has a pity system that'd guarantee you an ssr at 90 pulls if you weren't lucky enough to get one.

Group Leader
I pulled one Klee banner and got Klee. That's when I know I have used up all my luck for 2020... and maybe half of 2021.

Contributor
I was going to express my disbelief at all the gacha talk in the comments, but then I remembered who FMC was.

Dex-chan lover
God I remember when I pulled Diluc on the first roll. and the fishl with Venti. now i just need qiqi but she's NOT COMING OUT

GIVEE ME THE ZOMBIE LOLI

Fed-Kun's army
@CyBerK
Yeah ik about Genshin cos that's all I play now lol

But like lol126 said, pity exists so you'd be guaranteed a bunch of SSRs for those rolls

Fed-Kun's army
Welp, another chapter of "the most confusing manga ever drawn"

So, sadist ninja attacks MC. Sadist ninja gives up and explodes in joy(?). Then a meteor strikes??

Flash to FMC waking from a dream about bad gatcha pulls.

What. The. Actual. Fuck.

Dex-chan lover
WTF major maso hahahaha read her lines clearly on the part where she gets punched lmao

Dex-chan lover
Even a manga that updated one page per year is better than this manga's cliffhanger.

Double-page supporter
The man hating yandere masochistic lesbian archetype is really annoying

Users who are viewing this thread