Somehow I was on another account :fixed:

This might sound weird but when I opened up mangadex, I didn't have the right theme. As anyone would do i went to change it and what do you know! I was on someone else's account. I went to send that guy a message to try to figure out why and it worked. Kinda. It sent it to me instead, here's the screen shot, I just thought I would give staff a heads up about it. https://drive.google.com/file/d/17ECvIs2cUZTp3hLS515tJL4HLgI_ZrM-/view?usp=drivesdk

jup + i was only logged in but couldn't do stuff that u can do with an account for example access to the mdlist my first thought was that it got renamed for some reason so didnt work
i logged out and looged in and it was fixed

Yeah same, I was looking to see if there was a mangadex customer support page or something to report a bug. I went to my follows and the page went black (was super confused) then I looked and none of the manga were stories I read and in the top left corner it was someone named "Retorim" or something starting with an r and had an m in it. They had it on black mode, not light mode. I went to my profile and it all went back to normal.

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
You got served a cached page from before the webserver restarted. We purged the cache on DDG hours before the site went live again, and it's still doing it. Not sure why. Regardless, you don't have access to their account and they don't have access to yours.

Users who are viewing this thread