Something about your day

boredom, boredom and ... boredom.

On TV there is nothing interesting, the news is still ... trsiti, depressing, ugly.

I have muscle cramps that I didn't remember having (... like the brain? Ahhahah ... aaa ...)

=_= ...
I go back to rummaging on the net looking for something that will turn some neurons off again ...

I've been having trouble falling asleep and so I tend to have a lot of weird late-night thoughts. Last night I was contemplating existence and conception. It's generally accepted that the big bang theory is how the world we know now came to be, but what happened before that? How did the energy needed come to be or was it always there? But if something "is" then there had to be a time when something was "not". So if before something was nothing, how did something come from nothing? People created the concept of God or gods to explain this, but even then how did this higher ultimate being come to be? Perhaps there is an even higher power that created our god, and then another one, and so on, a philosophical infinite regress and therefore to me, an invalid argument. Does this mean that there was never a time that there was nothing? Does that mean time is not linear but a neverending loop, so that there was always a time that there was something? What am I/we fundamentally lacking in order to understand our existence?

And then I reread Solo Leveling.

Contributor
I visited a flower garden today and discovered the existence of a magnolia tree species/cultivar named "Star Wars".

mstarwars.png

i've been replaying pokemon mystery dungeon: explorers of sky for the nth time. i'm now up to gold rank, and trying to get a +3 from a ginseng.

Dex-chan lover
I spent time with my dog the majority of the day. Planning on watching Rocky Horror Picture Show later, if I can find the DVD downstairs. Tim Curry is always great.

I just found out that i can actually read from the memory ...

a nice hack for nerd like me .

Fed-Kun's army
I will give you the same answer that I give everyone: It's not rape unless you resist, so you better not resist.

Dex-chan lover
The best way to win league of legends is to tilt the enemy team.

Dex-chan lover
i spent a good whole minute on ripping paper bag while daydreaming

Tried FreeBSD 12.1 ... it's actually way better .

I can live with this FreeBSD , but hey OpenBSD still is the best .

Contributor
I had an internal debate about whether to purchase a particular game bundle now that it was sale for half off, despite said games ranging from 'mediocre' to 'pretty good', but not 'amazing'.

Group Leader
Had someone ask me for help about a question related to my major... ofc I didn't know how to answer.
that took quite a hit on my psyche

FLTTKx3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread