Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie! - Ch. 178 - How'd You Realise?

Thanks for the TL!

I don't expect the last page gonna be a version of that one interview, also ni∞, enjoy those

Dex-chan lover
So, he got mad at Nanami cause she was more open about liking games and stuff while he was probably upset that he had to hide it?

Well, he should get feminized alongside Karou as punishment.

Thanks for the TL
From my understanding, I think he's just trying to make nanami not disliked by her friend because she's an otaku. So she should hides her stuff based on his experience I think.

Before I also thinking that he's a bad guy y'know, but after hearing his confession it's make sense. The thing those 2 missing was an explanation from the guy, just image a popular girl at your house came to your house, and suddenly started talking to hide your otaku stuff without telling you anything other than that even if she's also an otaku, ofc you will assumed the worst

Dex-chan lover
yes kaoru, you're a boy... a boy...

Or is it? <vsauce.mp3> you see...

NTR bros we’re eating next chapter

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I mean, sure, I can see where he is coming from
But like, you make a girl spent years traumatized and holed up inside a room, unable to have a normal life and even communicated with people that aren't her family face-to-face, which resulted in her being overly trusted to people online. She is REALLY DAMN LUCKY Karou is a good boi otherwise this shit would have "tragedy" tag right of the bat. There is no kind of sorry that would be able to reclaim years of her inside that room.
I seriously hope that the author don't make Nanami forgive him, or at least becoming friend with him. And God forbid if we somehow got a love triangle

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL!

I don't expect the last page gonna be a version of that one interview, also ni∞, enjoy those
Hi, which interview is it a reference to? Also, what does the "ni∞" mean, is it a replacement of 'co' with an infinity symbol, or something else entirely. Sorry to bother you and thanks in advance if you answer

Dex-chan lover
they needed to build this up more
you got brief (brieeeeeef) glimpses of it before but now the story thread has climaxed and is racing towards resolution

a stronger connection with her social anxiety would have worked better, I think

Dex-chan lover
I mean, sure, I can see where he is coming from
But like, you make a girl spent years traumatized and holed up inside a room, unable to have a normal life and even communicated with people that aren't her family face-to-face, which resulted in her being overly trusted to people online. She is REALLY DAMN LUCKY Karou is a good boi otherwise this shit would have "tragedy" tag right of the bat. There is no kind of sorry that would be able to reclaim years of her inside that room.
I seriously hope that the author don't make Nanami forgive him, or at least becoming friend with him. And God forbid if we somehow got a love triangle
The problem is that he only blew his top once. Then Nanami max-reacted and bailed from school, so he didn't see how bad she was taking it. For all he knew, she got called out of town. Or just was avoiding him, etc.

It would be a completely different story if it had been repeated harrassment. But it wasn't. It was just one instance.

Lesson:
  • Grow a thicker skin. (I'm not saying this is easy. But it is something that everyone needs to do.)
  • Sometimes a small thoughtless comment will close a door forever. Learn to not shoot your mouth off. Or if you refuse to do that, then just accept that you're going to lose some people because of it.

Users who are viewing this thread