Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie! - Ch. 190 - One Heck Of A Fishy Story

Dex-chan lover
I want a clearer image of Kaori in that competition.

Better yet MOAR KAORI PLS AUTHOR :qq:

Dex-chan lover
wait, is this from that one erotica where they got stuck in the school when they have a reunion and even though they are supposed to be an adult they looks like kids?
Yeah, I recognize it too. It's pretty distinctive.

Dex-chan lover
At this point, Kaori > Kaoru. And Kaoru's existence is becoming negligible compared to the glory of Kaori.
And I'll be rooting for you Miruku-san, whoever you are. (Idek who they even when I looked at 142)

Dex-chan lover
I mean, forget winning a crossdressing competition, Kaoru could win a beauty pageant against real girls.
Having said that, if author is starting to find difficult to keep the crossdressing relevant, I want to reassure him/her that I won't miss it if it's dropped.

Dex-chan lover
And people were worried it was the end of Kaoru cross-dressing :lul:
Would've been fine by me, honestly, i'm here only for goofy romance.

I completely forgot about Miruku, and i can't say i recall a lot about her even after seeing the Extra :worry:

Dex-chan lover
That seems like the kind of talking people usually don't do because they don't give a shit about other people.

That fishy story is surprisingly accurate.

Can't get away from more crossdressing.

Dex-chan lover
When you thought you were pregnant, but in reality you just overate at the buffet and took a massive sh*t to release it back into the wild.

Group Leader
@AusChA Should it be "fish story" meaning over exaggerated and not "fishy story" which means suspicious.
actually that was my original version, but I guess Aus thought it would flow better. Being "suspicious" isn't totally wrong I guess.
the Japanese is an expression like "that story is all fins and tail" or something along those lines, implying that it's exaggerated with no substance. It was already kind of a stretch to work the gag in since Niichi loves drawing idioms into speech bubbles just to harass us.

Users who are viewing this thread